Support to Transitional Justice
PostExpert on transitional justice, human rights and democracy
CountryColombia / Worlwide
- At least a Master's Degree in Development, International Relations, Diplomacy, Social sciences, Law or other relevant field related to this assignment.
- 12 in the management and / or evaluation of projects in the fields of transitional justice, human rights and democracy.
- 8 years in evaluation of or management of projects/programmes in the area of transitional justice, human rights and democracy.
- 5 years of project cycle management (PCM) application, monitoring and evaluation of projects preferably in the field of crisis, post-crisis assistance or development, notably in fragile states and/or countries prone to political instability, man-made disasters, and in particular those funded by IcSP;
- conducting evaluations / reviews / assessment of large-scale donor funded projects or programmes in a conflict or conflict prone context.
- Strong capacity to quickly understand complex and changing circumstances as evidenced by previous assignments.
The following knowledge and experience will be an asset:
- In evaluation of transitional justice, human rights and democracy support projects and/or other IfS or IcSP funded programmes or interventions;
- on assessing gender as a cross-cutting issue.
- English proficiency (written and spoken).
- Good command of French and Spanish.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: Colombia/Worlwide/Request 2018 /399912/Lot 3
Duration of assignment50 working days