Pro-Poor Policy Development
PostDevelopment Studies, Public Administration Expert
- Master's Degree Economics, Development Studies, Public Administration. In its absence, a Bachelor's degree or an equivalent level with an additional 3 years' experience required over the minimum 6 years will be accepted.
- 6 years' in at least on these fields of Economics, Development Studies, Public Administration or other relevant sector;
- of conducting reviews and evaluations of EU funded programmes and projects;
- in at least one review or evaluation of an EU funded programmes and project in the past three years);
- in research for evidence-based policy making;
- of the development policy in South Africa and of the economic and social sectors processes at national and provincial levels will both be advantageous.
- English proficiency
- To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: South Africa/Request 2018/399841/Lot 5
Duration of assignment35 working days