Promoting participation of local and regional contractors in procurement
PostSenior Expert in Development Cooperation
- Background in development economics and law.
- Expertise and extensive knowledge across a broad range of issues related to development cooperation including development aid and development effectiveness agenda;
- in the context of untying aid, public procurement and access to procurement by local contractors;
- as legal officer or equivalent law-related position in public procurement in the field of development cooperation.
- procurement rules and principles of the European Commission.
- in assessing procurement systems used by other donors and identifying bottle necks and good practices in such systems.
- the EU Financial Regulation.
- In working with partner governments, EU Delegations, and relevant local stakeholders in partner countries.
Duration of assignment