Project Manager, Business Development Department
PostProject Manager, Business Development Department
Main Responsibilities of a Framework Contract (FWC) Project Manager:
- Analyse Tender Documents and Terms of References for new projects, in a wide variety of sectors;
- Assess profiles and CVs of consultants to mobilize suitable candidates for each project; Prepare technical and financial offers;
- Maintain and strengthen the network of partners, consultants and international funding agencies.
If you are interested, before sending your application, please consider (Minimum requirements):
- Do you have a University degree in economics, management, international relations, human resource or related field?
- Do you have, at least 4 years of relevant professional experience, international cooperation and development?
- Do you have, at least 2 years of experience in preparing EU tenders for services or grants?
- Are you motivated to, pro-actively and autonomously (not alone), take up your tasks?
- Do you have strong communication skills, both in English and Portuguese? – For non-Portuguese natives, intermediate knowledge of the language will be considered adequate Do you have good computer skills – especially in MS-Word® and MS-Excel®?
- Are you motivated with the possibility of joining a leading international development consultancy Company?
If you answered “yes” to ALL the above questions, then consider (Additional Requirements):
- Do you have specific training in the area of international cooperation and development?
- Do you have specific professional interest and/or previous experience in the areas of Private Sector Development, Trade, Employment promotion and/or Education in the context of international development?
- Do you have a good command of French and / or Spanish?
Location: Office in Lisbon. It is not anticipated the need for international travel.
Report: Business Development Director
If you answered “yes” to ALL Minimum requirements and to, at least, one of the Additional requirements, send us your application through the online form
by June 4th 2020.
We ensure confidentially throughout the process.
Duration of assignment12 months (extendable)