Preparation of a twinning fiche for the State Border Committee
PostIntegrated Border Management (IBM) Senior Expert (cat.1)
- Graduate of a Border/Coast Guard Academy or a Border Police institute, or at least Master's Degree in a field relevant for the activities of border management, or, in its absence, at least 5 additional years of general professional experience on top of the 12 required under general professional experience.
- At least 12 years in the sector 4 (migration, in particular irregular migration and trafficking in human beings, improving capacity of government in areas such as border management, addressing irregular migration) of the Lot;
- in different aspects of Integrated Border Management such as but not limited to border management operations, search & rescue operations, risk analysis, inter-agency / international cooperation;
- in the area of Integrated Border Management in the EU (at the level of member states and/or EU);
- in implementing EU funded projects and working with the logical framework matrix approach;
Knowledge of the:
- specifics of Belarus and/or other countries of the Eastern Partnership;
- Twinning instrument (including Twinning Manual).
- Fluency in English and Russian.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: Belarus/ Request 2018 / 401173/Lot 3
Duration of assignment15 working days