Public Health and Nutrition
PostSenior expert in Public Health / Team Leader
- Master Degree in Public Health or Public Administration or related relevant field for this assignment.
- 12 years' in programme management, evaluation.
- 5 years working in the health sector, particularly in health system review, health sector reforms, strategic planning and health services.
- 4 years’ in conducting Health Sector Review and evaluation.
- 4 years' in Results-based management.
- 3 experiences in health care sub-contracting contexts.
- 4 years' in project evaluations, particularly health projects/contracts in developing countries;
- 4 years' experience of leading a team of experts.
- Good knowledge of the Public Health Sector in Afghanistan.
- Minimum of four years' in EU implementation rules/constraints and particularly the Project Cycle Management concept (evaluation procedures and formats, including the Logical Framework Approach) as well as identification methodology.
- At least four years' experience of working in post-war reconstruction contexts.
Duration of assignment50 working days