Water Sector Policy Support Programme
PostSenior Water/Wastewater Specialist- Team Leader
- Master's Degree in Engineering or related field; in absence of a Master’s Degree additional years of general experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in the same field.
- 12 years in Water/Wastewater development strategies, with focus on advising governmental bodies and formulating country development pathways and strategies countries, preferably in the MENA region.
- 6 years' in field related to restructuring and reforming policies in the Water sector.
- Two international funded projects;
- One project in the last 10 years (2008 onwards) in Evaluation methods and techniques in general, including theory of change and contribution analysis. In evaluating budget support operations will be also considered an advantage.
- In Egypt or other countries in the region will be advantageous;
- in Sector Budget Support compliance report preparation is an asset.
- English fluency.
- Working Knowledge of Arabic is an asset.
Duration of assignment60 working days