Pro-Poor Policy Development
PostSenior Expert in Development Studies, Public Administration/Team Leader
- Master's Degree Economics, Development Studies, Public Administration. In its absence, a Bachelor's degree or an equivalent level with an additional 3 years' experience required over the minimum 12 years will be accepted.
- 12 years' in, at least, on these fields of Economics, Development Studies, Public Administration or other relevant sector;
- of conducting reviews and evaluations of EU funded programmes and projects ;
- at least two reviews or evaluations of EU funded programmes and projects and have led at least a third in the past five years;
- in research for evidence-based policy making;
- of the development policy in South Africa and of the economic and social sectors processes at national and provincial levels will both be advantageous.
- English proficiency.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: South Africa/Request 2018/399841/Lot 5
Duration of assignment35 working days