Support to EU Joint Programming
PostAid Effectiveness Expert
- Master's degree related to at least one of the following fields: international development, international relations, public policy, political/social science, public relations.
- 3 years in the sector (s) related to the lot.
- 1,5 years of experience related to development co-operation.
- 100 working days through at least two (2) different assignments, executed within the last four (4) years, in at least one of the following areas: development cooperation effectiveness, development planning, donor coordination, development cooperation monitoring and evaluation.
- In EU coordination and joint programming;
- in facilitating/managing complex policy dialogue, conducting analytical research related to public policy;
- in Kenya;
- in other African countries;
- in organising and conducting workshops with beneficiary governments and development partners.
- English fluency.
- Knowledge of other European languages/Kiswahili would be an advantage.
// To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: Kenya /Request 2019/405931/Lot 6
Duration of assignment360 working days