Sustainable agriculture development
- Masters Degree Academic level or equivalent professional experience.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience.
- In developing countries;
- in agriculture sector in developing countries;
- in Africa, in particular in West Africa, will be considered as an asset;
- in financing agriculture sector in developing countries will be considered as an asset.
- In EU Project Cycle Management and drafting of programming and contractual documents:
- Knowledge of PCM and of drafting programming documents;
- in drafting project documents and in using EU templates for Delegation Agreement (PAGoDA);
- in Legal documentation and templates of finance products under the EU financial regulation and other EU legislation as used in blended finance;
- Knowledge of Regional Blending Facilities is considered as an asset.
- English proficiency.
Duration of assignment30 working days