Water Sector Policy Support Programme
PostSenior Water infrastructure policy Expert
- Master's Degree in Civil Engineering, Water Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Environmental sciences, Environmental Engineering, or any related field and in absence of a Master’s Degree additional 3 years of general experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in the same field.
- 12 years in designing/implementing water sector development strategies and an understanding of water cycles and interconnection with water stakeholders;
- 5 years' in Integrated Water Management, and Institutional Reform in the Water Sector master plans and studies;
- one international funded project with Government.
- One project in the last 10 years (2008 onwards) in Evaluation methods and techniques in general, including theory of change and contribution analysis. In evaluating budget support operations will be also considered an advantage.
- In Sector Budget Support compliance report preparation is an asset.
- English fluency.
- Working Knowledge of Arabic is an asset.
- Proven experience with the EU evaluation approach.
Duration of assignment50 working days