Developmental Housing Reconstruction Support
PostDevelopment housing specialist
- Master degree or equivalent - PhD is an advantage - in social sciences research methods applied to development contexts and with capacity to undertake both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- In undertaking at least three large quantitative and qualitative field research or evaluation projects with experience in data collection with rural communities in developing contexts using participatory, livelihoods or equivalent methods.
It is an advantage:
- In Public-Private Partnership;
- In gender issues mainstreaming in development Advantage;
- Practical or research in the region.
- Knowledge of local languages (Sinhalese and Tamil)
- English proficiency
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference:
Sri Lanka / Request 2018 / 401772 / Lot 1
Duration of assignment30 working days