Through the implementation of all its projects, CESO has built an image of professionalism, quality and efficiency, well known by project beneficiaries as well as by international and bilateral financing institutions.
The large majority of our projects has been awarded through international competitive bidding processes supported by major development and co-operation agencies, namely:
- World Bank;
- European Commission;
- African Development Bank;
- IFAD - International Fund for Agricultural Development;
- Inter-American Development Bank;
- United Nations Development Programme;
- World Food Programe;
as well by bilateral development agencies, governments and other institutions from several countries, such as:
- Camões Institute - Portuguese cooperation;
- DANIDA - Denmark's development cooperation;
- DFID - United Kingdom Government Department for international development;
- Irish Aid - Development Co-operation Division of the Irish Foreign Affairs and Trade Department;
- NCTT - Northern Corridor Transit Transport Coordination Authority;
- Save the Children (Mozambique).