Technical Cooperation Development Assistance Programme Evaluation
PostSenior expert in Public Finance
- Master's Degree in Master's Degree in Economics, Finance, Public and/ Business Administration or other relevant qualification
- At least 10 years in economic development in Africa, with some Southern Africa experience;
- in public finance in South Africa and/or Southern Africa Region;
- in project/programme review/monitoring/assessment/evaluation using EU/OECD-DAC Evaluation Methodology or DFI/IFIs methodology for at least 2 projects/programmes;
- knowledge of public sector procedures, public financial management and performance monitoring and evaluation systems will be an asset;
- working with multiple stakeholders, including government and international development partners.
- Good knowledge of the ODA and development cooperation environment;
- knowledge of EU support to South Africa would be an advantage.
Duration of assignment37 working days