Health Budget Support
PostMonitoring and Evaluation Expert
- Master's Degree in economics, statistics, social sciences, public health, or other relevant field.
- At least 6 years in monitoring and evaluation, data quality and statistic experience;
- in social sectors and in health would be an asset;
- with budget support and/or other similar results oriented aid modalities;
- understanding of government's statistical systems, performance monitoring mechanisms and data collection systems in federal and decentralised contexts;
- in data analysis and verification;
- in supporting and providing technical support to government and in facilitating multi-stakeholder processes;
- on general conditions for EU budget support.
- Development expertise, including knowledge of development priorities and challenges in federal and decentralised contexts would be an asset.
- Development expertise, including knowledge of development priorities and challenges;
- in developing PFM Performance monitoring framework will be an advantage.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Amharic.
Duration of assignment