Evaluation of EU funded Health Program
PostSenior expert in Public Health
- Masters degree in medicine.
- 12 years in public health (such as health policy and health systems analysis, planning, implementation, organization of healthcare delivery systems, epidemiology) and/or health promotion;
- in mid-term or final evaluation of at least two EU-funded programmes and/or other donors funded programmes in health or social sector;
- in monitoring of technical assistance projects in prevention programmes and strategies regarding healthy life style, prevention of communicable and non-communicable diseases;
- in implementation as a team leader or key expert of at least one donor-funded project;
- in a primary health care and/or specialized health services and/or prevention and/or programmes and strategies design and implementation sectors in Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) area will be an advantage;
- in practical healthcare institutions (primary health care and/or specialized medical services) in managing public health positions will be an advantage.
- Fluency in spoken and written English, knowledge of Russian and/or Belarusian will be an advantage.
Duration of assignment21 working days