Evaluation of EU funded Health Program
PostSenior expert for Health Sector Evaluation
- Masters degree in chemistry, or biology, or microbiology, or pharmaceutics, or medicine.
- 12 years in health care delivery (such as quality management and quality assurance, accreditation, laboratory services, blood banks, infrastructure planning) and/or pharmaceutical sector (such as drug policy development, quality assurance, dispensation of drugs);
- in mid-term or final evaluation of at least one EU-funded programmes and/or other donors funded programmes in health sector;
- in monitoring of technical assistance projects in health sector;
- in implementation as a team leader or key expert of at least one donor-funded project in a health sector;
- in a field of quality system of medicine manufacturing inspection and/or quality system of testing laboratories for medical products will be an advantage.
- Fluency in spoken and written English, knowledge of Russian and/or Belarusian will be an advantage.
Duration of assignment21 working days